Submit Zoning, SUP, TUP or PUD Master Plan

If your property does not have the appropriate zoning for what is proposed, you will need to do one of the following:

  • Submit a Zoning Application (PDF) to have the property rezoned.
    • If you choose to rezone the property to a Planned Unit Development (PUD) Overlay, you will need to submit a PUD Application (PDF) with the Zoning Application.
  • If the property is part of a Planned Unit Development that has a different land use designation on
  • the master plan than what is proposed for the property or you want to reconfigure the lots, you will need to submit a PUD Application.
  • If city ordinance requires that your use receive a Special Use Permit, you will need to submit
  • a Special Use Permit (SUP) Application (PDF).
  • If you need a particular use for a limited amount of time, you will need to submit a Temporary Use Permit (TUP) Application (PDF).

The Zoning Map and PUD Master Plan documents are available online to help you identify the zoning of your property.

Please contact us at 281-554-1080 if you need further assistance in determining whether or not your property requires a rezone, SUP, PUD amendment, or TUP.