|The Historic District Commission is a seven member commission that is responsible for the development and the administration of the Historic District Ordinance, the Preservation Plan, and adopted architectural guidelines.
The Commission reviews signage, new businesses, renovations of exteriors and new construction for Certificates of Appropriateness within the district.
The seven member of the Commission consist of:
• A member of the League City Historical Society
• Five residents of the Historic District
• A commercial property owner
• A licensed member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) as an ex-
• The City Planner (or designee) as an ex-officio member
The current commission members are listed to the right. Any questions or comments for the members may be forwarded to staff via e-mail or call 281.554.1080.
Meetings are open to the public and held on the third Thursday of each month unless noted otherwise. The meeting dates and corresponding project submittal deadlines are to the left.
Ms. Fay Dudney
Position #2, Chairperson
Mr. Peter Guglielmo
Mr. Rich Benoit
Ms. Elizabeth Schroeder
Ms. Kathy Edwards
Mr. Darryel A. Picou
Mr. Dennis Ruhl