Go To Search
City Council and Boards and CommissionsDepartments - City ConnectionsResidents - Resources and InformationPlanning and Development
Click to Home
Related Pages

Submit Zoning, SUP, TUP or PUD Master Plan

The Zoning Map and PUD Master Plan documents are available online to help you identify the zoning of your property. We are in the process of developing an up-to-date, user-friendly format. Please contact us at 281-554-1080 so that we can assist you with determining whether or not your zoning category is appropriate for what you are proposing.

If your property does not have the appropriate zoning for what is proposed, you will need to do one of the following: