Lynn Gripon Park at Countryside
Located on the west side of League City, Countryside Park can be reserved for company picnics, family gatherings, tournaments, and team practices. The park consists of two softball fields, one soccer/football field, a rent-able pavilion/basketball courts, sand volleyball court, numerous picnic areas, dog park, bathrooms, canoe/kayak launch into the Clear Creek Paddle Trail, and playgrounds along the nature/fitness trail. This park has limited parking spots.
|Lynn Gripon Park at Countryside (7 AM to 10:30PM)|
|100 Alderwood, League City TX 77573|
|Pavilion/Field||League City Resident Rate||League City Resident Rate||Damage Deposit|
|Countryside Pavilion||$25/ 2hrs||$50/ 2hrs||$100|
|Countryside Big Field||$12/Hour||Additional $16/Hour||$20/Hour||Additional $28/Hour|
|Countryside Little Field||$10/Hour||Additional $12/Hour||$16/Hour||Additional $20/Hour|
|Countryside Soccer/Football Field||$12/Hour||Additional $16/Hour||$20/Hour||Additional $28/Hour|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there tables and chairs to rent? Yes, tables and chairs can be rented for a flat $20 dollars. There are 18 rectangle tables and 125 chairs.
- What kind of decorations can I bring? You can decorate the location however you’d like as long as everything is properly cleaned up afterwards. Except NO glitter, paint, confetti, or anything too small for easy pick up.
- When and how do I get my deposit back? If you pay your deposit with cash or a check you will receive a check mailed 7-10 business days after your event to the address you provided on your contract. If you pay with a card the deposit will be reflected to your account within 7-10 business days after your event.
- What if I want to add something to my reservation at a later time? If you want to add extra time or lights, you may do so, as long as it available. Must be done at least 48hrs before actual reservation occurs.
- Can I have a catered event? Yes- the caterers may not show up earlier than your reserved time to set up.
- Can I bring a moon bounce to set up outside? We allow moon bounces at this location. You MUST provide proof of liability at the time of your rental. Moon bounce company MUST bring their own generator and MUST use sand bags to weigh it down. NO stakes in the grounds. Water moon bounces are prohibited.
- Are their outlets I can use? Yes, but it has very limited voltage. No guarantee with rental.
- Are there grills at the park? There is 1 charcoal grill between the volleyball court and play ground. There are also a few more down by the creek. Coals must be completely put out and disposed of properly.
- How is Parking? Parking is limited. There are only 196 Parking spots, and that is shared with maintenance workers, 2 ball fields, soccer/football field, and pavilion.