Building Department Issued Permits
Apply for building permits using the Online Permit Portal. You may also use the online portal to search for existing permits, pay invoices, locate projects occurring in your neighborhood, and find out about upcoming planning hearings.
Police Department Issued Permits
- Banner Permit (Banner Permit requests have been moved to the Communications Department.)
- Golf Cart Permit
- Moving Large Object Permit
- Alarm Permit– Applicants may register online at the CryWolf website or print and mail the application. Customers may also register in-person at the League City Police Department, located at 555 W Walker Street.
- Online Alarm Permit
- Printable Alarm Permit Application (PDF)
- Article II Alarm Systems (PDF)
- Parade Permits
- Solicitor Permit
- Sound Permit
- Special Events Permit
- Wrecker Permits (PDF)
- Building Permits
Animal Control Issued Permits
- Pet License - Applicants should apply at the League City Animal Control Center at 821 N Kansas Avenue. Please bring a copy of a current rabies certificate. A fee of $4 is required for unsterilized animals; there is no fee for sterilized animals. Animal licenses are required of all owners of dogs / cats annually.
Fire Marshal Issued Permits
- Burn Permit - Must be obtained in person at the fire marshal’s office at 555 W Walker Street
- Fire Alarm Permit - Must be obtained in person at the fire marshal’s office at 555 W Walker Street
- Fireworks Permit - A fireworks permit is required for a licensed pyrotechnician to put on a fireworks show. This must be obtained in person at the Fire Marshal’s Office at 555 W Walker Street
- Sprinkler Permit -Must be obtained in person at the Fire Marshal’s Office at 555 W Walker Street
Finance Issued Permits
- Coin Operated Machines Permit – Applicants must apply for this permit at 300 W Walker Street at the customer service window. Please bring the serial number of the machine you would like permitted.
- Wine and Beer Permit- Applicants must apply for this permit at League City Hall at 300 W Walker Street at the service window. Please bring your county permit.