Police Department Issued Permits
- Banner Permit (Banner Permit requests have been moved to the Communications Department.)
- Golf Cart Permit
- Moving Large Object Permit
- Online Alarm Permit – Applicants may register online at the CryWolf website or in-person at the League City Police Department, located at 555 W Walker Street Customers may also contact the department to have an application emailed to them at 281-338-8215 or 281-338-4185.
- Parade Permits
- Solicitor Permit
- Sound Permit
- Special Events Permit
- Wrecker Permits (PDF)
- Building Permits
Animal Control Issued Permits
- Pet License - Applicants should apply at the League City Animal Control Center at 821 N Kansas Avenue. Please bring a copy of a current rabies certificate. A fee of $4 is required for unsterilized animals; there is no fee for sterilized animals. Animal licenses are required of all owners of dogs / cats annually.
Fire Marshal Issued Permits
- Burn Permit - Must be obtained in person at the fire marshal's office at 555 W Walker Street
- Fire Alarm Permit - Must be obtained in person at the fire marshal's office at 555 W Walker Street
- Fireworks Permit - A fireworks permit is required for a licensed pyrotechnician to put on a fireworks show. This must be obtained in person at the Fire Marshal's Office at 555 W Walker Street
- Sprinkler Permit -Must be obtained in person at the Fire Marshal's Office at 555 W Walker Street
Finance Issued Permits
- Coin Operated Machines Permit – Applicants must apply for this permit at 300 W Walker Street at the customer service window. Please bring the serial number of the machine you would like permitted.
- Wine and Beer Permit- Applicants must apply for this permit at League City Hall at 300 W Walker Street at the service window. Please bring your county permit.