Science & Technology
- Computer Source - Nearly 300 full-text journals and magazines covering topics such as computer science, programming, artificial intelligence, cybernetics, information systems, robotics, and software.
- Information Science and Technology Abstracts - Citations from nearly 450 journals and other publications concerning classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management, search engines, printed and electronic information sources, the information industry, scholarly communication, and electronic publishing.
- Public Library of Science - Free access to selected scientific and medical literature.
- Science and Technology Collection - 800 full-text journals plus citations and abstracts for more than 1,700 publications. Topics include aeronautics, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, computer technology, geology, aviation, physics, archaeology, marine sciences and materials science.
- Science in Context - Continuously updated reference content with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, experiments, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites organized into a user-friendly portal experience.
- Science Online (Facts on File) - Science database that includes complete texts of books and periodicals.
- SciTech Premium Collection - Includes the Natural Science Collection and the Technology Collection and provides full-text titles from around the world, including scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more. For those researchers who need to conduct comprehensive literature reviews, this database includes specialized, editorial-controlled A&I resources for the discovery of relevant scholarly research and technical literature critical to the discipline (Access from inside the library only).
- Sustainability Reference Center - Provides full-text collection of content relevant to many integral areas of sustainability initiative management.