Youth Swimming Lessons
Currently we offer swim lessons during the Spring, Summer and Fall. Registration for our swim lessons can be done online or in person at Hometown Heroes Park. To register online, an account with League City Parks and Recreation is needed. If you have any questions, call 281-554-1180.
|Class||Ages||Session Dates||Day/Time||Resident Registration||Resident Fee||Non-resident Registration||Non-resident Fee||Location|
|Parent/Tot Session 4||6 months to 3 years||August 3-13th||M/Tu/W/Th 6-6:30pm||OPEN||$50||OPEN||$75||Hometown Heroes Park|
|Fall Swim Lessons||5-14 years||Sept 14 -|
|Mon/Wed||August 5th||$50||August 19th||$75||Hometown Heroes Park|
- Participants will enter the pool area through west side gate and go to their designated class area.
- Instructors will not have any physical contact with participants. If a participant is unable to safely be in the water on their own a parent will be required to be in the water with the participant.
- Participants can be tested on the first day to determine if they are able to safely be in the water without a parent.
- Classes will maintain an instructor: participant ratio of 1:4.
- Participants will be spaced 6ft apart throughout the lesson.
- Only the participant and parent/guardian will be allowed inside the pool area. Other siblings or family members will not be permitted.
- The Kiddie Pool will not be available at this time.
- Lesson aids and toys will be disinfected after each use.
Adult Swim Lessons
This class is designed for adults who have little to no swim experience. This is a basic swimming class, and will focus on water comfort, flotation and basic swimming skills.
|Class||Session Dates||Ages||Day/Time||Resident Registration||Resident Fee||Non-resident Registration||Non-resident Fee||Location|
|Swim Adult- Session 2||August 8 - 29th||16 and older||Saturdays 9-9:30 am||OPEN||$25||OPEN||$37.50||Hometown Heroes Park|
|Fall Adult Swim Lessons||Sept 14 - Oct 7th||15 and older||Mon/Wed, 5:30-6pm||August 5th||$50||August 19th||$75||Hometown Heroes Park|
Rain Out Policy & Procedure
In the event of inclement weather, your class will be canceled one hour before it’s start time. All Rain out updates will be posted online at Teamsideline. It will show which classes have been canceled and the makeup day that has been scheduled. Updates will only be posted on the website listed above.
We do not offer make-up classes for sick or other miscellaneous absences from class. The only make-up classes offered are for inclement weather cancellations.
Creating an Account (Household)
Household accounts can now be created online. To create an account, visit: Online Parks and Rec Registration and click on new account and fill in the required fields. Please make sure to add everyone living in your household. League City residents will need to email a copy of their water bill to Katrina Hersh at email@example.com to verify residency. Accounts can take up to 72 hours to be approved.
Accounts can also be created in person at Hometown Heroes Park. League City residents will need to bring in a valid ID and their League City water bill. Non-residents will need to bring in a valid ID.