Due to COVID-19 exposure among library staff members, the Helen Hall library is implementing revised hours, capacity, and protocols. They include requiring patrons to wear masks and have their temperature checked before entering the building. Please review the full list below,
- Library weekday hours will be 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, except on Thursdays.
- On Thursdays the Library will be open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- On Saturdays the Library will be open 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. On Sundays the Library will be closed.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask while they are inside the Library.
- Each patron’s temperature will be taken upon entering the building.
- Patrons must maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times while inside the building.
- Patrons should sanitize hands after browsing.
- Returns will be accepted via library bookdrop only. Staff are unable to accept handed off items.
- We cannot accept donated books.
- Library Theater, Board Room, Study Rooms, and Local History room are CLOSED. All seating and toys have been removed.
- In-person programs, including story time, are CANCELED. Outreach services are not available.
- A small number of public computers are available. Access is limited to one hour per day. Courtesy phone has been disconnected.
The library is following a strict cleaning and disinfectant protocol daily and will be "fogging" the facility every morning as an additional precaution. The safety of our staff and residents is of the utmost importance to us.