The City of League City is partnering with the League City Lions Club to collect and deliver donations to the victims of Hurricane Laura. Donations of the following items are being accepted.
- Non-perishable food items
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items
- Diapers and baby formula
Absolutely NO clothes, toys or stuffed animals will be accepted.
Because of COVID, donations must be packaged in a box or plastic bag. No loose items will be accepted.
Items can be dropped off at the front entrance of Hometown Heroes Park starting Tuesday, September 1 ONLY during the hours listed below.
- Monday through Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday: 1-6 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- No items accepted on Labor Day (Monday, September 7)