For the most up to date information, please make sure to contact the store directly
Grocery Stores Offering Delivery, Pickup and/or Senior Hours
HEB: HEB Website,, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
Kroger: Kroger Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
ALDI: Aldi Website, Online shopping with pick-up or delivery powered by Instacart
Randalls: Randalls Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
- Store Locator
- Ensuring our Neighbors’ needs are met, we’ve set aside store hours for your local Randalls from 6:00 am to 9:00 am every Tuesday and Thursday. The set hours are available for senior citizens, and other at-risk members of our community such as pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.
Walmart: Walmart Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
Target: Target Website, Online shopping with curbside, pick-up, or delivery
- Store Locator
- Vulnerable Guest Hours: The first hour stores are open on Tuesdays available for those over 65 years old, pregnant women and those defined by the CDC as vulnerable or at-risk.
Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club Website *Membership required
- Club Locator
- Club Hours: Monday- Friday 10 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
- Hero Hours for first responders, healthcare workers, and associates are Sundays from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Costco: Costco Website *Membership required
- Warehouse Locations
- Special Shopping Hours: Until further notice, Costco warehouses will open from 9 to 10 a.m., Monday through Friday for members ages 60 and older, and for those with physical impairments. Only members who meet this criteria will be able to ship during these hours.
- Priority Access for Healthcare Workers and First Responders: Costco is temporarily allowing priority access to our warehouses during all open hours for Costco members who are healthcare workers and first responders such as police officers, EMTs and firefighters. Healthcare workers and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allowed to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.
Pharmacy Drive-up Windows and Delivery Options
Walgreens: Walgreens Website
CVS: CVS Website, online shopping and delivery
Meals on Wheels: Meals on Wheels Website
Galveston County Food Bank: Galveston County Food Bank Website
Dickinson ISD Food and Nutrition Department will be providing Grab & Go Curbside Meals. For more information including locations and times, check out Dickinson Independent School District Food and Nutrition homepage.
Clear Creek ISD: Curbside meal service will be available on days classes are in session and students will be able to pick up a breakfast and a lunch at the same time. Students or parents will need to be able to provide proof of enrollment at the time of meal pick up. No meals will be given without proof. Proof can be the student’s school- issued ID or enrollment information through Skyward. For more information including locations and times, check out Clear Creek Independent School District Food and Nutrition homepage.
Houston-Galveston Area Council: H-GAC is the regional organization through which local governments consider issues and cooperate in solving area wide problems. Through H-GAC, local governments also initiate efforts in anticipating and preventing problems, saving public funds. The 13-county H-GAC service region is growing, becoming more diverse, and constantly changing. In order to address the needs of citizens and businesses, local governments are providing leadership to guide regional development wisely and manage change constructively.
Gulf Coast Center: Gulf Coast Center is committed to better community healthcare promoting healthy living. Every day, our staff delivers professional care and quality customer service that helps our clients get and stay healthy and achieve their greatest potential.
Texas Health and Human Services has launched a 24/7 statewide mental health support line to help Texans experiencing anxiety, stress or emotional challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge to people who call the hotline. People can call the Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll-free at 833-986-1919.
The Houston Better Business Bureau Education Foundation is working hard to ensure they are keeping the community safe from SCAMS. Each week, they are providing the community with a “Scam of the Week” on their You Tube Channel. All of their “Scam of the Week” video are under 10 minutes.